HR/L&D Managers face a challenge common to many Corporate Support departments – how to do more with less.
The business is making greater demand on HR/L&D to identify, develop and retain talent. However, HR/L&D departments are typically smaller than in the past. One way to address this challenge is through learning from other companies about HR/L&D best practices.
IDA’s Roundtable Discussion meet this requirement through the following design elements:
- Each session is sponsored by an HR/L&D Manager
- The session does a deep dive focus (90 minutes) on an area of interest
- The focus is on what works / doesn’t work
- Participants take away new insights and ideas they can implement
- The session is at no-charge, but participants must be prepared to contribute
- Sessions conclude with informal networking / discussion with peers
Roundtable discussions have included:
- On boarding / leadership transitions
- How to promote internal leadership development programs
- Managing diversity
- Talent management
WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN AN UPCOMING SESSION
Register your interest today with the team at IDA Holdings